question

zetha1982 avatar image
zetha1982 asked

Submit my App

Hi, I follow instruction to create kindle test apk. Now i want want to add it to my apps and submit it. But I cant. Submit button is disabled. Please can you give some hint how to submit that app? First time we create an account for Slovakia but somebody tell me that is not supported country. Now we crate new account under Germany but situation is same. I cant submit that app. Is there any rules how to submit? Thanks
fire tablet
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Zetha1982, Thank you for showing interest in submitting app in Amazon App Store. To submit apps, you need to ensure that each tab in My Apps is complete as part of app creation. Look for a green check mark on each of the six tabs (General Information, Availability & Pricing, Description, Images & Multimedia, Content Rating, and Binary File). If you do not have one of the tabs complete, you will not see a check. Once you have completed each of the My Apps tabs, the “Submit App” button should be enabled. Also unless you are completing the tabs with required information, you would continue to see "Current Version (Incomplete)" in the app detail page just below the app name. Hope this helps.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zetha1982 avatar image
zetha1982 answered
Hi, I can edit only General Information and Binary Files. Other tabs (Availability &Pricing, Description...) are disabled. Its disabled because of some permission?
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Can you please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with the app details? One of our support engineer would assist you earliest. Please mention about this thread url in the ContactUs https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1055
10 |5000