question

lu88 avatar image
lu88 asked

Register links on Kindle fire

0 down vote favorite I have an android air app that need to make a link to the browser and it will redirect back to myapp. It works on all the android devices but not on kindle fire. Any idea what's wrong? All I did is added the code in the AndroidManifest.xml to make it work. On Kindle fire, it only tries to launch the url in the browser. In the other android platforms, it will prompt me when it launches the url in the browser which a list of application that I could open the link with. Any idea how to get this working on Kindle Fire?
fire tablet
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Thank you for writing to us. You should have following intent filter defined for your target activity. And then from page, Link to my App" html_anchor_elem = a This works across all the Android devices as well as in Kindle. Message was edited by: Sujoy@Amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.