question

arifarain avatar image
arifarain asked

response from ADM: Status 400

I am sending push notification from WCF rest service, using push sharp library https://github.com/Redth/PushSharp when send notification I got error 400. How can I solve it? guide me
fire tablet
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Bipin@Amazon avatar image
Bipin@Amazon answered
Error Code : 400 Error Description: Some argument of the input was invalid. Possible status codes include: InvalidRegistrationId InvalidData InvalidConsolidationKey InvalidExpiration InvalidChecksum InvalidType Unregistered Notes: Unregistered indicates that the app instance associated with the registration ID is no longer available to receive messages. Reasons that you can receive an Unregistered status code include: The owner of the device on which the app instance is registered has changed. The app instance has requested to no longer receive messages. InvalidRegistrationId indicates that the registration ID does not correspond to the sender identified by the provided access token.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.