question

Raju Rao avatar image
Raju Rao asked

live testing shows device incompatibility

Hello, I have developed an App using In App purchases that has successfully been tested using Amazon App Tester App. Now I wish to do a Live-Testing. For the same, I submitted the App (with the sign check box ticked) to Amazon to publish the Test App so that I can test it. However, when I go to the link provided by the Live-Test service, it says that this App will not be supported in this device as per the manifest. Why does this happen when I have successfully tested it on the same device? I have contacted Amazon but there has been no response. Thanks, - R
fire tablet
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

DougM@Amazon avatar image
DougM@Amazon answered
Hello R, Thank you for writing us and apologies for the delay. This issue has been worked on via the Contact Us case you have submitted to us previously. The main issue is that unlike the Android documentation our device compatibility does take the supports-screens element of the AndroidManifest.xml into consideration. This includes the DPI specific entries.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.