question

Rachel Paladin avatar image
Rachel Paladin asked

Seatle Clouds Kindle Fire app a bust

I am BRAND NEW to app building. I built a magazine app, rec'd my APK file and uploaded it to my amazon developer account. To test the app I purchased it (thought that would be the simplest way to test it seeing I am clueless at this point about what I'm doing). The app shows up in my account online but when I turn on my Kindle Fire 7 tablet....it's a no show in my app folder. Now I discovered amazon's app testing service and just received my report. But I don't know what I should be looking for. I clicked on Kindle Fire 7 and this is what it says: No crash or error detected | Test Run 00:26 minutes | Events 2 Test Events 1 Activity com.qbiki.seattleclouds.AppStarterActivity launched 00:22 2 Tapping FrameLayout at (239,617) 00:27 Can someone PLEASE educate me!?! Thanx
fire tablet
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
Hi, In order to investigate this issue further we will need specific information about which app in your account is causing this problem. To protect the personal information of developers, we do not discuss the details of specific applications on these discussion forums. Please reach out to us via our Contact Us form ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html ). This will allow us to validate your identity and discuss app specific information in a context that will not expose your personal and proprietary information. Thanks, Nick
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.