question

nph67 avatar image
nph67 asked

Emulator for full HD devices

First of all: thanks for providing emulator images that actually work. This should be mandatory for vendors offering devices that are only the slightest bit "non-standard", but hardly anybody seems to care, so thanks again. Now I wonder if there will be emulator images for the 8.9" full HD Kindles alike?
fire tablet
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Thanks for your valuable feedback on the emulator images. We are following up on your question and once we got information on the 8.9" full HD kindles we will get back to you.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

E. Gonenc avatar image
E. Gonenc answered
I'm also interested in this...
10 |5000

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
We got the information on KF HD 8.9" devices and we do not have an emulator images for 8.9" devices yet.
10 |5000

nph67 avatar image
nph67 answered
Well thanks, but I already knew that. The question was: Will there be one?
10 |5000

Chirag@Amazon avatar image
Chirag@Amazon answered
We are working on making an emulator available to support developing for our Kindle Fire HD 8.9” display. Stay tuned for further updates.
10 |5000