question

John avatar image
John asked

Is there any error report just like google play?

In google play, there is an error report, that is, whenever your users encounter a crash, there will be a call stack for you to locate the error. Is there any similar functionality for Amazon market?
fire tablet
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Hi- Currently we are not supporting error report functionality in Amazon Mobile App Distribution. Cheers Sam@Amazon. Message was edited by: Steve@Amazon

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Brass Key Software avatar image
Brass Key Software answered
I mentioned in another thread that I've been having good results using ACRA for error reporting. It's open source, and it's been working well. You can configure it so that it doesn't require any special permissions, which was important to me. When you use it that way, it uses an intent to let the user email the report to you.

StephenC@Amazon avatar image
StephenC@Amazon answered
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm sure the other devs appreciate your help.