question

aidan-mck avatar image
aidan-mck asked

Turn off automatic logout

Is there any way to stop the automatic logging out feature? I like to check stats. regularly and its a pain to have to re-login to my developer account every 30 minutes or so.
fire tablet
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Hi aidan_mck, Once you register your account details on Kindle Fire, it will not log out unless you click on de-register option. Can you please specify that whether your screen goes dim after 30 minutes or is it de-registered automatically on Kindle Fire device?

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

aidan-mck avatar image
aidan-mck answered
Sorry I wasn't clear - I meant when using a web browser to view stats (ie. Firefox on a Mac). Everytime I click "My Apps" etc. and if an hour or more has passed, I have to login to my amazon account again on the browser.

Samuel@Amazon answered
Hi aidan_mck, since your developer account is linked to Amazon Retail Account, for security reasons after certain amount of time it automatically logs out.

aidan-mck avatar image
aidan-mck answered
Ok - well if sometime someone would consider putting an option in for the timeout time that would be great. If not, its not the end of the world. Thanks for the replies.

Samuel@Amazon answered
Hi, This is Http server time out and apparently we cannot change the value from our side. Thank you.

Brass Key Software avatar image
Brass Key Software answered
I have noticed in the past few days that at least they have gotten rid of the extra unnecessary screen where you had to click "Sign up" or "log in" in order to get to the actual login screen. That's an improvement, anyway. Now if only the portal would remember my date range settings from session to session!

Anshul@Amazon avatar image
Anshul@Amazon answered
@dreynolds Thank your for your suggestions. We will forward your suggestions to the concerned team.