question

frankapp avatar image
frankapp asked

missing bank account name

Re: bank info - submitting app The bank info does not allow a field for bank account name. This is needed because my bank account name is not the same as my developer name. I appreciate a fix. Thanks, Frank
fire tablet
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Anshul@Amazon avatar image
Anshul@Amazon answered
The Bank Account Name can be provided during the time of account registration on Mobile App Distribution Portal. In the Step 3(Payments) of Registration process, Select "Yes" for "Do you plan to monetize apps?" option. In-case Amazon supports "Electronic funds transfer" for your country, then please select the Payment method as "Electronic funds transfer" and provide the Bank Account Name under the "Account holder" textbox. Please fill in all other relevant details as well. Also for an existing account, navigate to the Setting tab in your Mobile App Distribution Portal and update the Payment details by selecting the "Payment Information" option. Hope this info helps.
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.