question

Dkdivedude avatar image
Dkdivedude asked

Urgent - App submission for is broken

Specifically on the "Availability and Pricing" tab when hitting "Save" it goes to an Amazon erro rpage: Internal Server Error We've encountered an unexpected error. Please hit the back button and retry your last operation or contact us. Therefore "Submission" button NEVER becomes available!
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

StephenC@Amazon avatar image
StephenC@Amazon answered
Hi -- Sorry to hear you're having problems with the portal. We're not able to reproduce the problem, and we're not seeing other reports of the same. This makes us think it is a problem related to your account or configuration -- we're not saying it's your fault :) When we get a problem experienced by an individual vendor, we (as a rule) request they contact us through the "contact us" link so we can exchange information about the account without sharing to the internet. Thanks for understanding
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dkdivedude avatar image
Dkdivedude answered
I am using Windows XP sp3 with all current updates and there I am using Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702 latest version or Opera 12.02 also latest version. I used to be able to submit or update my current Apps just fine using the above two browsers. However since I last did this you guys have changed the forms, and it no longer works with those two browsers in Windows XP. I have now been forced to download the latest Firefox and it works there, so it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with my App or account!!! I have now submitted my App via Firefox, however I DO NOT want to be forced to use a specific browser. Your web development team needs to be contacted and fix this, thanks!
10 |5000

StephenC@Amazon answered
Thanks for following up, and I'm glad to hear you were able to submit your app. I've contacted the developers, and there is a fix coming. I will update the thread when I have confirmation.
10 |5000

StephenC@Amazon answered
I've confirmed an update to the Dev Portal was made today. Please let me know if this fixes the problem.
10 |5000

smg-studio avatar image
smg-studio answered
We also encountered this bug today again (2nd time now I think, different game) The Error message we get is: [b]"Internal Server Error We've encountered an unexpected error. Please hit the back button and retry your last operation or contact us."[/b] Here is a screenshot http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5159/14353245321_1e2f09de59_o.jpg The app itself on the upcoming version tab says "Upcoming Version (Incomplete) ", we would like to update some screenshots however as well and every time we try to save or edit the media it either does nothing or shows this error message.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi, I see you have filed a ContactUs (case : 206307771) already on the same issue. Our support team would get back to you shortly through the case. Thanks.
10 |5000