question

simpleinteractive avatar image
simpleinteractive asked

Need fresh review when making cosmetic changes?

If I make a small change to my app like changing the icon or description, and I click submit, does it still have to go through a review process? I've noticed this takes a few days but surely it would be shorter if the binary is not changed? Also, can I change the price of the app at any time? Can I change an app from free to paid (or vice versa) at any time?
fire tablet
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi, If you make any cosmetic change to your app and resubmit it (if the binary is not changed), the app will not go through the review process again however only metadata update will take place and the app will be made available in couple of days. You can change an app from free to paid (or vice versa) at any time. Once the price is been updated, the app would be republished with the new price in a couple of days. However in-case of any issues, please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with us and one of our Support Engineer will help you with your query.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.