question

mnedev avatar image
mnedev asked

How to resubmit an app

Hi, I submitted an app to Amazon, and it's currently marked as "under review." However, I have made a new build with some fixes in it and I want to reject the current "under review" app and submit a new binary. How do I do this? Thank you.
fire tablet
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

StephenC@Amazon avatar image
StephenC@Amazon answered
The best way to resubmit is to contact customer support through the following link: https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html We will then contact you using the info in your vendor profile (please make sure it's up to date), and we'll reset the status so you can resubmit.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

App Lover avatar image
App Lover answered
Contact us is NOT the best way, just give a "reject binary" button. Apple app store provides this way and its very useful. Its quite often that we come across a bug after binary is submitted. The contact us takes two days to reply.

Anshul@Amazon avatar image
Anshul@Amazon answered
Thank you for your feedback Eknath. We will forward your suggestions to the concerned team.