question

Pavel Kerbic avatar image
Pavel Kerbic asked

Error message on Kindle Fire HD 7 - other non-Amazon devices the app is ok

Hello, I made a map tour and unfortunately on a Kindle device (I know it from Kindle Fire HD 7) the user got the error message "No corresponding activity" and the list with the destinations, here Las Vegas, did not open. Does someone please know, what could be the problem? On our KoboArc Tablet PC, on our Odys Tablet PC and on our Samsung smartphone the app is perfectly working without any error. Does someone know the reason for the error message please? I am creating my apps with the App Inventor. I do not come along with Eclipse. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Pavel
fire tablet
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Pavel, Sorry for the late response. It would be helpful if you could provide the app name or link so that we can check it on HD 7 device. If you do not want to publish the app name publicly, then please write a ContactUs with the app details. We will assit you further to investigate the issue. Thank you for writing to us.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.