question

rwhitcom3 avatar image
rwhitcom3 asked

Just getting started

Hello All, New to group and just got my new kindle fire HDX 8.9 Looking forward to reading your posts and learning some new things along the way! I have just purchased two titles on APP development for my Kindle. 1) Learning Mobile App Development: A Hands-on Guide to Building Apps with iOS and Android. 2) Making Musical Apps: Real-time audio synthesis on Android and iOS I hope I haven't bitten off more then I can chew? But I have sometime to learn! See you in the posts. :-) RAW
fire tablet
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi, Welcome to Amazon App Store and Kindle development. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

judy1963 avatar image
judy1963 answered
Does the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 have voice recognition that will type into an area and then transfer the typed material to the computer?
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi, There is no in build Voice Recognition app available in HDX 8.9 at this moment. Thanks for asking.
10 |5000