question

jhample avatar image
jhample asked

No Image Available

My app was just released today. But when you look at it on the store there are no images. The icon is a big white box that says "No image available" and no there are no screenshots shown. Why would this happen?
fire tvsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Looking into it.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Jhample, Thank you for notifying us about the issue. We have escalated the issue to internal appropriate team. The issue would be fixed shortly. Thanks.
10 |5000

jhample avatar image
jhample answered
Any updates on this? We still have no images.
10 |5000

jhample avatar image
jhample answered
It's now been over 24 hours. We still have no images displayed and no icon. This is surely effecting sales. No one will trust an app to work if they think we can't even get the icon to work.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are actively working on the issue. Thanks for your patience.
10 |5000

jhample avatar image
jhample answered
Anything more on this yet? It's now in the 4th day of this problem. I had submitted an update for it and that was approved this morning and still has not changed the store listing or app icon yet. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. It appears on my end as though all of my images have been uploaded, but if they are in the wrong format/resolution or something I can change them if need be.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
We are sorry for inconvenience. I will let you know ASAP if you need to do something in order to make the assets appeared for your app in our store. Please note we are actively working on this issue. Thanks.
10 |5000

jhample avatar image
jhample answered
Nothing still... after 5 days. Sorry to be impatient, but this is completely ridiculous. My app seems to be the only one affected. Apps that have come out after mine are not missing images. I just don't understand what could possibly take this long to fix about it. I feel like it should take 30 seconds to check the missing images and refresh them on the servers. These errors are costing me sales. No one will buy what they assume is a broken product.
10 |5000

jhample avatar image
jhample answered
Looks like the images are finally up.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Yes. Sorry for the delay for fix. Thanks.
10 |5000