question

binitex avatar image
binitex asked

Can't transfer application between company accounts

Hello, Recently I've created another company which is going to combine all our mobile applications so I would like to transfer my old submitted applications to that account. I can't understand why it takes so long time but it lasts for a month and support team replies with the same standard message: Thank you for writing in. We have escalated your issue to the appropriate internal team. We will reply to your original case as soon as we have more information on this issue. How can I do that? Is there a button to transfer app ownership from company A to company B like it was done in Apple ItunesConnect with the button "Transfer App".
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Bintex, We are apologized for the inconvenience since it's taking long time. We have escalated your case to the appropriate team and they are working on it. Soon you will receive the updates. Thanks for your patience.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

binitex avatar image
binitex answered
Thanks for reply. How long it usually takes? As I stated I asked for transfer about month ago and reply was the same: We have escalated your case to the appropriate team...
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Sorry for the inconvenience. The apps were transferred, it took longer time than normal due to having some internal issue. Thanks for your patience.
10 |5000

cyborginteractive avatar image
cyborginteractive answered
How do I transfer my apps from my old developer account to my new one?
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Please file a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) from your old account.
10 |5000

salemweb avatar image
salemweb answered
I need to transfer an app from one developer account to another because we are buying the app from another developer. We need to change the banking information and everything for the app once it is moved and the only response I got from support is that this process is broken. They did not even say what the process for doing this is. What exactly is the process to move an app from one developer account to another? Thank you
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
10 |5000