question

somecallmetim avatar image
somecallmetim asked

Game approved for Fire TV does not show up in AppStore

My game Drone Runner, was approved for Android/Kindle/Fire TV on Oct 7th. It showed up in the Amazon AppStore as compatible with Android and Kindle devices but not for Fire TV. My question is this: Why has my approved for Fire TV game not shown up as compatable for Fire TV in the AppStore? Does this just take a long time? Thanks I have have already submitted this question to the Contact Us form. No response yet! Case# 1247683481
fire tvsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amelia@Amazon avatar image
Amelia@Amazon answered
Hello somecallmetim, You can expect to receive a message shortly via the email address listed in your developer account. Sorry for the delay.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

somecallmetim avatar image
somecallmetim answered
I got your message. Unfortunately it completely missed my point and provided unhelpful and incorrect information. As I stated, my app was already approved for the Fire TV on Oct 7th per official email from Amazon. See below. I was not requesting testing, I was requesting that it be listed in the appstore as compatible for the Fire TV. I have tested on an actual Fire TV and the game runs great! Thanks, Tim Contents of email from Amazon: Devices where the app is AVAILABLE Device Reason Comments Non-Amazon Android (Samsung - 4.2.X) PASSED TESTING N/A Kindle Fire HDX 7 WAN (3rd Gen) PASSED TESTING N/A Kindle Fire HD 7 (3rd Gen) PASSED TESTING N/A Kindle Fire (2nd Gen) PASSED TESTING N/A Fire HD 7 (4th Gen) PASSED TESTING N/A Kindle Fire HD 7 (2nd Gen) PASSED TESTING N/A Kindle Fire HD 8.9 WAN (2nd Gen) PASSED TESTING N/A Fire HD 6 (4th Gen) PASSED TESTING N/A Kindle Fire HDX 7 WiFi (3rd Gen) PASSED TESTING N/A Kindle Fire HD 8.9 Wifi (2nd Gen) PASSED TESTING N/A Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (3rd Gen) PASSED TESTING N/A Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 WiFi (3rd Gen) PASSED TESTING N/A Amazon Fire TV PASSED TESTING N/A Fire phone PASSED TESTING N/A
10 |5000

Amelia@Amazon avatar image
Amelia@Amazon answered
Hello somecallmetim, You can expect to receive a message shortly via the email address listed in your developer account. If you have additional questions specific to your account, please raise a ConatctUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with us and we will look into the issue.
10 |5000