question

Francisco Lorca Garcia avatar image
Francisco Lorca Garcia asked

I cancelled a submitted app. How much time until resubmit another one?

I cancelled my binary because I found a bug. Now my app is displaying this: [i]"Cancellation of your application submission is in progress. You will be able to re-submit your app once the process has completed."[/i] How much time do I need to wait unitl I could submit another binary to the Amazon App Store? This is weird, to resubmit a binary I don't even have to wait with the slow-for-everything iTunes Connect, but I have to wait here with Amazon, and the worst thing is that I don't know how much time more. :-(
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Thank you for reaching out. Our submission process turnaround times vary depending on the type of app and few other factors. Once the submission process is completed you can cancel the request for review and regain the ability to edit your app. I see that your app was submitted successfully for the first time and after that you have resubmitted it again with some modifications. However, I'm going to forward your valuable feedback to the concern team.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hermanjakobi avatar image
hermanjakobi answered
I have this message now for 3 full days. Can't submit the app at all Any help from Amazon staff?
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
I hope you are able to submit the new version successfully. If not, please file a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html)
10 |5000