question

Gopi Adusumilli avatar image
Gopi Adusumilli asked

App approved but does not let me install on Fire TV/Stick

Hi I submitted an Launcher app for all android devices and Fire TV/stick . I got an standard approval email. I see the app for sale on amazon, but not sure if they are still testing for other amazon devices. Is there a way to know if the app is still being tested for Fire TV? If it is denied, Will I get another email. Any help is appreciated.
fire tvsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Gopi Adusumilli avatar image
Gopi Adusumilli answered
This is the first email I got from customer support "Because your app overrides the native user experience, it has not been published on Amazon devices." I replied back "My app is a Simple app drawer and no way it over rides the native experience." This is the next email I got "Thank you for writing back. We do not have any additional information at this time. We have noted your case number and app name, and if we do have additional information, we will reach out to you directly by reopening this case." Any ideas how I can pursue this issue further. Appreciate any suggestions. Message was edited by: Gopi Adusumilli Message was edited by: Gopi Adusumilli Message was edited by: Gopi Adusumilli
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.