question

Jonathan avatar image
Jonathan asked

App stuck on Current Version (Pending Action)

Hi Everyone, I've done a quick search and while I've seen this topic come up a few times, the only ever resolution was that an amazon employee contacted them, so i figured I'd post here as I've not heard back from the contact us page in a day. I submitted an app (A Long Way Home) targeted to the FireTV and FireTV Stick yesterday and it got stuck in Current Version (Pending Action), without any notification why. There was not even a notification in the developer portal. Anyone have this happen before? How was it resolved? How did you end up figuring out what went wrong? Message was edited by: Jonathan Added app name
fire tvsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Melody avatar image
Melody answered
Hi, Thank you for posting in the forums. Please note that since these are public forums, we do not discuss the details of specific applications to protect your personal and proprietary information. We see that you already have contacted us via the "Contact Us" link. Please wait for a response via email on your question. Thanks!
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jonathan avatar image
Jonathan answered
Hi Melody, how long does it usually take for a response? I'm nearing the end of day 2 so far and I have not received an email yet. Thanks Jonatha
10 |5000

Melody avatar image
Melody answered
Hi Jonathan, The duration of the review and testing process differs for every app. I checked on your case and see that you did receive a response via email and have responded to the feedback. Please let us know via "Contact Us" if you have any further app-specific questions. Thanks!
10 |5000