question

Prashant Adesara avatar image
Prashant Adesara asked

Video Streaming doesn't have any problem at my side.

Hello Amazon Team, My App is only targeted for FireTV Users, In this App, implemented Video Streaming Functionality which having Norma/Full Screen feature. I have tested the app and its working fine with all scenario. I am afraid that same scenario tested by Amazon team and its having issue at your side. They give me below reason for rejection Observation:- Remote: App encounters issue when performing a microphone search : Steps to reproduce: 1. Install and launch the app. 2. Select 'Beginners'. 3. Select any Person from any Guitar. 4. Choose the lesson which has duration more than 15 mins. 5. Select the full screen mode. 6. While the video is playing do a microphone search. 7. Navigate back to the app. Actual Result: Observe, video restarts from first. Expected Result: On Navigating back to app the video should resume itself from the marker where it had left. Same steps I follow at my side and even record the video, my app working fine without any error. If you want that video than let me know I will provide you. Awaiting for your reply soon, Because I want to upload my app as quickly as early. Thanks, Prashant.
fire tvsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
It looks like your app is now live on Fire TV. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks, Nick
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.