question

hneilk avatar image
hneilk asked

Developer Select requirements changed this week.

Updates to four of my apps, which already had Developer Select status, were approved on Friday, but the developer select status was removed because the screen shots apparently were not high resolution. The screen shots were not changed in the update, and are 800px x 1280px taken directly from my Kindle Fire HD. If 800 x 1280 is not sufficient for developer select, what are the new requirements, and why weren't they announced?
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kevin@Amazon avatar image
Kevin@Amazon answered
Hi Hneilk, Sorry for the confusion with your apps Developer Select status. Applications are reviewed manually for Developer Select, and the test results are occasionally inconsistent. I had the team take another look at your app and they have restored Developer Select status for you.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

befunky avatar image
befunky answered
I am having the exact same issue with my app, they screenshots are high resolution but our app operates in portrait mode so it keeps failing. I opened a support ticket Case# 235570821 a week ago but haven't heard anything.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Sorry for the delay in answering your Contact Us queries. We will reply to all of your cases shortly. Thanks for your patience.
10 |5000