question

otimys avatar image
otimys asked

Pushwoosh and local notifications does not supporting on Kindle FIRE TV ?

Helloy everyone.I would like to ask about the device Kindle Fire TV. Pushwoosh and local notifications does not supporting on Kindle FIRE TV ? It is a necessity for me to develop games for this device.
fire tv
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shadernz avatar image
shadernz answered
The question is does Kindle Fire TV supports ADM (Amazon Device Messaging)? If so - yes Pushwoosh does support that. If no - what does it support so we can integrate this in! Pushwoosh team
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
You can use Amazon Device Messaging to receive push messages and other data. Keep in mind that Amazon Fire TV includes its own notifications API and does not support a persistent notification drawer for storing messages. Fore more info on notification support in Fire TV please refer NotificationSample provided in amazon_fire_tv_sdk_addon https://developer.amazon.com/public/solutions/devices/fire-tv/docs/notifications-api https://developer.amazon.com/appsandservices/solutions/devices/fire-tv/docs/setting-up-your-development-environment#Installing%20the%20Amazon%20Fire%20TV%20SDK%20Add-on
10 |5000

otimys avatar image
otimys answered
Okay Sujoy@Amazon , but I understand the local notification (notification of the games that we see when the device starts for example) are not supported on the device? For all the time playing games on it, I have never seen any notification from the main menu. Yes shadernz, it would be good to implement pushwoosh notifications for this device !
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Did you mean the notifications what are displayed in top bar of Kindle or any generic devices? In Fire TV, the notification is customized and appears differently than other devices.. Please refer the links I have posted above. Thanks.
10 |5000