question

yapdev avatar image
yapdev asked

GameCircle doesn't display "app_name" on Fire TV

GameCircle doesn't display "app_name" on Fire TV. On Kindle devices "app_name" correctly displayed. Please help to solve this problem.
fire tv
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Yapdev, Could you please clarify where do you not see the "app_name" in Fire TV? Is it in GameCircle dashboard?
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yapdev avatar image
yapdev answered
Yes. I don't see the "app_name" in GameCircle dashboard for Fire TV.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
It shows for the apps integrated properly with GameCircle. You can check any GameCircle enabled app by pressing GameCircle button in the controller. Can you provide your app information so that I can take a look? Is that app already live?
10 |5000

yapdev avatar image
yapdev answered
My app is on Amazon Store, but it only supports Kindle Tablets. I have implemented gamepad support for Fire TV and I want release my app with Fire TV support. But I've got a problem with displaying my app name on a GameCircle dashboard. It's correct displayed for Kindle Tablets, but it doesn't work for Fire TV. What could be the problem?
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Ok. Please upload your binary in the new version of your app, but don't submit. Then either post your app name here in this thread or file a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) and mention your app name there and also mention there that your are redirected from this thread. With out taking a look what is happening there in your app, it's hard to say what's wrong. Thanks.
10 |5000