question

liangtuoshi avatar image
liangtuoshi asked

USB HID problem on Fire TV

Hi, I want to see if a controller can support Fire TV by USB HID, by test Fire TV support most USB HID reports, for example "Keyboard/Keypad Page (0x07)" and some keys of "CONSUMER PAGE (0X0C)" like search and home. But I can not find out the HID keycodes for these buttons in Fire TV main menu: Movies TV Watchlist Video Library Games Apps Photos Settings Can they be supported by USB HID? What are their USB HID keycodes if so? Is there a document on it? Thanks. BR. Liangtuoshi
fire tv
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
I have forwarded this query to concerned team. I will get back to you shortly. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
These menu items are dynamic and may change in the future so we don’t have fixed keycodes assigned to them and no plans to do so in the future. Thanks.
10 |5000

liangtuoshi avatar image
liangtuoshi answered
OK, thanks.
10 |5000