question

eddredon avatar image
eddredon asked

Access to Amazon Cloud Drive

Hi, I'm developing an app for the amazon fire TV. I would like to access to the files that the user can see in the fire TV (files stored in users Amazon Cloud Drive account). Since these files can not be downloaded to the device (at least, I have not found the way to do it), I would like to access to the Amazon Cloud Drive and download the contents I want for my app to use them. As far as I know there is not an API to do that so, is there any way to do it? Thanks!
fire tv
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
There is no public API available to access the uses cloud data at this moment and We generally do not answer questions about future products or services, which this falls under. However, I'm going to forward this feedback/suggestion to the concern team. Please stay tuned on Mobile App Distribution Portal or Blogs ( https://developer.amazon.com/blog/index.html ) for any updates related to this. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.