question

MM81 avatar image
MM81 asked

Netflix Screen remains small in the corner

Hello everyone, i'm new in this community and just got the Fire TV, its awesome but encounter a problem with the Netflix App. After watching a few shows on Netflix, the preview of the next episode appears in a small window as preview, once the next episode starts, it remains in that small window on the top left corner and there is no way to make it full screen again. It remains there until i exit the app and re-enter on netflix. Any ideas on what to do. Thanks a lot.
fire tv
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ikenvape avatar image
Ikenvape answered
Just chiming in, in a form of agreement. I also am exhibiting this behaviour.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Melody avatar image
Melody answered
Hi, Thanks for posting in these forums. However, please note that this a forum for Amazon Appstore developers. For assistance with the FireTV and FireTV apps as an end user, please contact Amazon Customer Service for support at http://www.amazon.com/customerservice
10 |5000