question

protecttheforest avatar image
protecttheforest asked

Customizing the soft keyboard

My app requires certain customizations of the keyboard, and I need to know if following can be done? - change color of keyboard to match my app? - change size of keyboard? -add buttons to keyboard? -reposition buttons on keyboard? Can the default keyboard be modified for any or all of the above so that keyboard appears differently within my app and supports these requirements? What are my options for allowing users to enter data in a custom way ? Message was edited by: protecttheforest
fire tv
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Melody avatar image
Melody answered
Hi, Thank you for posting in the forums! Please note that we are unable to proactively review or approve applications prior to submission to our store. Please evaluate our content guidelines and ensure all policies are complied with: https://developer.amazon.com/appsandservices/support/faq#Submission:%20Content%20Guidelines
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.