question

Molly avatar image
Molly asked

Firestik

As of yesterday 8-19-15 when trying to watch "The Walking Dead" I noticed the list had grown a lot less, it went from about 400+ down to 150 +, and clicking on Icefilms to watch TWD I was asked for a " CAPTCHA ". Although the "done" button was already highlighted I just clicked done and was still able to watch it. Was just wondering why the captcha was asked for. Also while I'm here, we have 2 Amazon Firestik's , 1 in each bedroom, my brother got his first, mine about a month later. Now, mine I've been having problems during the middle of playback the show will stop and take me back to the original home screen. This has been going on for about a month. I have unplugged the stik from the tv, but it didn't help. Any ideas ????
fire tv
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Melody avatar image
Melody answered
Hi Molly, Thank you for posting in the forums! Please note that this is a place for Amazon Appstore developers to post and discuss app development questions. For assistance with your Amazon Fire TV Stick and Amazon.com account as an end user, please contact Amazon Customer Service: http://www.amazon.com/customerservice
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.