question

Mark Sebesta avatar image
Mark Sebesta asked

Wireless 360 Controller on Kindle Fire TV

Has anyone tested the Kindle Fire TV with a 360 controller and a wireless dongle?
fire tv
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Mark, 360 Controller is not officially tested on Fire TV. Thank you for reaching out.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jhample avatar image
jhample answered
I have not tried the wireless version, but the wired version has worked fine for me. It keeps the same button mapping as the Amazon controller. I have thought about using that at trade shows to reduce the chances of people walking off with the Amazon controllers. However I attended a show last weekend and having the Amazon controller actually brought in more people that wanted to see and test the new device. Feedback all seemed positive. Had a few "Wow, I love this controller". A few people thought it was an Amazon branded 360 controller, but were intrigued when they found out it was the Fire TV.
10 |5000