question

Ralph Damiano avatar image
Ralph Damiano asked

Wrongfully denied from Developer Select program?

Not sure if anyone can help me with this, would appreciate it. I have two apps on my account, a free version with ads and a paid version without them. On my dashboard, both are stuck at either "pending" or "no" for the Developer Select program. See below. [u]Free version (Amazon ads with Admob as fallback)[/u] is [b]Pending[/b] - Everything is stuck at "Pending" when I go in for more details. [u]Paid version (no ads)[/u] is [b]No[/b] - Says I'm using ads but not Amazon's ads - which is wrong, this version has no ads at all. - Also "HD Optimized" is stuck at "Pending". I was clear for the Developer Select program before, but as I've updated my app and uploaded newer versions, I seem to keep getting rejected, even though nothing relevant has been changing in my app. Would appreciate help with this, thanks.
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Amelia@Amazon avatar image
Amelia@Amazon answered
Please raise a ConatctUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with us and we will look into the issue.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.