question

Dave avatar image
Dave asked

Where to view count for my old users to have downloaded the updated edition

I published an updated edition for my live mobile app in Amazon Appstore. I wonder whether I can view the download count of this new version for those customer who have downloaded the previous version. Would these count be shown in Sales Report? And would this download count affect the sales rank and billing of my this app? Thanks and happy weekend to you all. Btw, I have raised a Contact Us message on Sept. 10. But I have not gotten any response till now. :-(
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Amelia@Amazon avatar image
Amelia@Amazon answered
Hello Dave, You can view this data in the sales reports. To view the download count, edit the sales date to reflect the date that the app update was published to live. If you have any other questions please raise a ConatctUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with us, including specific app information and we will look into the issue.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.