question

mannuamazon avatar image
mannuamazon asked

My App shows Pending Action after submission from many days.

I Submitted my Amazon fire TV app few Days back.I didnt get any update from Amazon regarding my App and I queried many times but didnt get any response from them.How much time does Amazon need to submit their App.
fire tv
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Melody avatar image
Melody answered
Hi, Thank you for posting in the forums. Please note that since these are public forums, we cannot discuss app-specific information here. We see that you have opened a "Contact Us" case on this situation. We will respond to you on that case. Please be aware that all Amazon feedback emails on your app's review and test results are sent to the main contact email registered to your developer's account. If you have multiple accounts, please make sure to contact us with the email address listed on the account that has the app in question. This will assist us in verifying your association with a particular developer's account. Thank you!
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.