question

Jim Crowell avatar image
Jim Crowell asked

TV to Fire TV Stick remote range?

I have had a "Fire TV Stick" for a couple years but I seldom use it because to use the remote I have to get up very close to the TV. This was not true when I first got it [as a gift] but soon after I had this problem. Now I just use the Fire TV Stick to watch an ESPN game where I can connect to the game and not use the remote for a few hours... I searched you database and faq to no avail... What am I doing wrong? Jim Crowell
fire tv
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase answered
I think you posted in the wrong forum. This is the Merch by Amazon forum (t-shirts).
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

John A. avatar image
John A. answered
Hey Jim, this is the merch department as Lisa said. I'd check out the other forums if you want a better response
10 |5000

Melody avatar image
Melody answered
Hi Jim, Thank you for posting in the forums! As the posts mentioned below, you were in the Merch By Amazon forums. However, in general, these forums are for Amazon Appstore developers to post and discuss questions related to app development. For assistance with the Amazon Fire TV Stick as an end customer, please contact Amazon Customer Service at: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html
10 |5000