question

Big Chicken avatar image
Big Chicken asked

Getting money without amazon payments

Hey, my amazon payments account was disabled, because Amazon couldn't verify my information. I'm not sure what information they couldn't verify, because they will not tell me and I can't edit any of my personal/tax/bank info. Contacting amazon has got me nowhere. Anyways do I need to use amazon payments to get money from my android/pc download games?
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

rmandel@aws avatar image
rmandel@aws answered
Two things here: 1) you do not need an Amazon Payments account to receive revenue from sales via the Amazon Appstore, or for PC/Mac Games. 2) If you'd like us to investigate what may be going on with your specific account, we do need you to raise a request via the ContactUs link: https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html while you are logged into the site with the same credentials that you use when you submit your applications. This will allow us to verify that we are looking into the correct account. The team that responds on these forums is also responsible for investigating issue related to delivery of apps through the Amazon Appstore. If your issue is related to PC/Mac Games, we will route it to the responsible team. Thanks, Ron
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.