question

Kelvin R. Santiago avatar image
Kelvin R. Santiago asked

Close Account?

Does anyone knows how can I close/cancel my developer account? I have no interest in paying the $99 per year now that it is going to be 1 year since I joined.
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kelvin R. Santiago avatar image
Kelvin R. Santiago answered
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi, Pls raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with us and one of our engineer will help you close your account. Thank you.
10 |5000

Fotios avatar image
Fotios answered
No Sachin@Amaozn your engineer is not helping at all. I keep getting the same answer. Please send an e-mail with your developer name, contact information, and a list of your applications to 'apps-notices@amazon.com' with CC to 'contracts-legal@amazon.com' for account termination. We will notify you of receipt of your e-mail and respond within 48 hours with confirmation of your request to close your account. And they keep replying with this: Thanks for your reply. We see that you were not logged into your developer account at the time of submitting the previous account termination request. For security purposes, please log in to your developer portal account prior to replying to this case and we will process your request as soon as possible. Can someone tell me how on earth can I mail them through the developer account and not my regular mail?
10 |5000