question

iggylearning avatar image
iggylearning asked

Can't connect to SFTP to upload binary

I am using FileZilla on a mac to upload my binary to the SFTP site. I am using SFTP on port 22. I get this message when trying to connect. I have verified the address and password and even tried reseting the password. No luck. Command: open " VM32NPP7W7GSX7D@dar.amazon-digital-ftp.com" 22 Command: Pass: ********** Error: Authentication failed. Error: Critical error Error: Could not connect to server
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Iggylearning, Does the problem persist? If yes, can you please raise a Contact Us ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) using your developer account? Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

squadventure avatar image
squadventure answered
I'm having this issue. I created my account and tried to connect through SFTP to the address/port with the user and password supplied by Amazon and I'm always getting "Authentication failed" from both FileZila and WinSCP. It's been 4 hours since I've setup the SFTP account. Can someone help?
10 |5000

squadventure avatar image
squadventure answered
Never mind, I was able to connect now.
10 |5000