Anyone stuck on Appstore Developer Select program?
It's been little over 7 weeks since we've published our app for Fire tables and Amazon App Store. We've followed the guildline to qualify for the Appstore Developer Select program. Most of the criteria showed 'Passed' except 'HD Optimized' which showed as pending. I've written to developer support twice past 2 weeks and the answer I've gotten was that there was a software issue with the developer select review and there is no ETA as to when new apps will be reviewed for developer select program. Instead of submitting another inquiry and getting the same answer back, I sort of wanted to throw it out here and see how many developers are sort of 'stuck' waiting for their developer select criteria to be reviewed. If anyone from Amazon is reading this, do you have any intention to getting this developer select review rolling again before the holiday rush? Or are you guys sort of waning down on courting developers to Amazon's ecosystem since you guys have reached a critical mass?
Same here, apps are sort of stuck in Developer Select review. Some get reviewed - some not - or parts of the review is still pending. I see this with many other developers including larger companies. In addition, we and others don't get answers from support anymore.
I guess we are still in the same boat. I think our app has been stuck in the review process for as 'pending' on one last category for 2 months now and I've just inquired to Amazon again but it's likely to take them weeks to answer. It would have been nice to know that the Developer Select program was experiencing issues. We would have definitely delayed our production on Amazon's ecosystem and have gone to other competing mobile platforms.