question

Alex Gosselin avatar image
Alex Gosselin asked

Can't change app package name - can't update app!

Hi folks. I have 21 apps submitted with you and have always loved the Amazon app store. I have an issue and I sent a support ticket in but so far no response. I accidentally submitted my latest game with the same app package name as a previous app of mine. As a result: 1) I can't update the app with the proper name (it says "must use same name"), and 2) all of my other apps can't link to it properly because the links are going to wrong app. I have known bugs in this new release and it's urgent that I get the name updated. Can you please review my email and change the app package name? Otherwise I will need this app deleted ASAP so I can repost it properly. Thanks, Chris
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Alex Gosselin avatar image
Alex Gosselin answered
Just wanted to say that the support team replied quickly to me, suppressed my apps and promised to delete them in a few days, and allowed me to re-submit my game with the proper app package name. Thanks for the great support :) - FireRabbit
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.