question

Dave avatar image
Dave asked

How many days does an app usually need to become live after being submitted

Just 7 days ago, I submitted a free mobile app to appstore. But till now, its current status has been Under Review for so many days. Would you like to help me make out the actual review progress? I wonder that how many days a simple and free mobile app usually needs to become live in amazon appstore after being submitted. Thanks in advance.
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dave avatar image
Dave answered
Is its review process hang up now? Should I cancel submission and resubmit it myself ASAP?
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dave avatar image
Dave answered
I have raised several ContactUs cases. But I have not gotten any actual information about my app review progress yet. Is there any amazon staff on duty for this forum or ContactUs? :-(
10 |5000

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
Hi, It looks like the issue with your app has been fixed and is currently live. Thanks for your patience in working through this issue.
10 |5000