Idea

Escher avatar image
Escher suggested

Just FYI for Merch Team: Still persistent issues with shirt quality - another poor review received

Hi - just letting you know to keep you aware and to provide feedback, with the hopes that it will eventually lead to an improved overall Merch product. I received yet another poor review on 'shirt quality' from someone who purchased one of my designs. They posted the following on a Verified Purchase:

"Fits good, but after a few washes one of the sleeves started to fall off. Kind of cheap material and not well sewn."

When a sleeve starts to fall off, that is a stitching/quality control issue. My suggestion is to contact the vendor/manufacturer of the shirts and let them know that if they do not improve their shirt quality there are plenty of other - better quality - shirt makers. This issue has been ongoing since the inception of Merch.

We all are working hard at creating great designs, but when they appear on shirts whose quality is inconsistent at best, we all lose.

Thanks so much for your time and for working to make Merch a great platform.

merch by amazoncommunity feedback
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

· Write a Comment
LWayne avatar image
LWayne commented

I have also had complaints of size and even one of a terrible print job. They posted pictures and it looks like the shirt was pulled out of the printer by one side. It is completely smeared on one side - to the point that a straight horizontal line is one line on the right and by the time it gets to the left side, it is 3-4 blurry lines. Reviewer posted images of what they received with "buyer beware!". Very frustrating.

10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.