Idea

newuser-ae841e45-f37d-4a23-96b4-f2988c8959a0 avatar image

Allow international shipping

I have a Twitch community from all around the globe, and some folks are unable to purchase merchandise, as I'm located in the US. We, as a community, would really appreciate the option to have shipping internationally; we would also like to see if the option of shipping from a EU location to the EU is available. Thank you!

community feedbackmerch by amazonpayment taxes reporting
1 comment
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Yes, I strongly support this!

0 Likes 0 ·
Pratik avatar image
Pratik commented

Yes! Didn't it was already allowed in the first 2 months of Merch? WE NEED MORE MARKET SHARE FFS! :@

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Greyhawk Manor Designs avatar image
Greyhawk Manor Designs commented

I also have a friends list that covers the entire globe. North America, South America, Asia, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, Europe, everywhere except Antartica. I have many friends and followers who would be more than happy to pay the cost of shipping. Why doesn't Merch by Amazon offer the same global shipping as books and other items? Or, at the very minimum, why doesn't Merch by Amazon offer the option of posting items to every regional Amazon store in the same way that I can post my KIndle books in every regional store?

Perhaps because the program is still new? Will worldwide availability be included in a future expansion?

I know for the past decade governments and corporations have done their best to chop the internet into tiny, regional sections that are easier to tax, regulate, and censor. Personally, I would like to see this trend reverse itself.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.