Idea

newuser-70ba2f27-4751-483a-aa3e-d4be94f6f533 avatar image

Cancellations

Lately I noticed what seems to be an increasing trend happening to my listings. I have had an above average of orders than an almost immediate cancellation following the sale.

One thought that is entering my mind here is competitors here are ordering shirts they are competing with and than cancelling them in order to lower the BSR score on certain shirts.

Anyone else experiencing this? Or maybe I am way off base here on what might be going on.

If this is happening and being allowed this is a serious flaw in the BSR system and very unethical behavior.

community feedback
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

· Write a Comment
T-Shirt Design Fan avatar image
T-Shirt Design Fan commented

I didn't think the BSR was affected by cancellations. If anything an order helps it. If a shirt has no BSR for example and it sells then it gets cancelled, the BSR does not go away. So now it has a BSR whereas before it didn't have one. At least that's what I thought.

1 comment
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ahh ok, I was always under the impression that cancellations had a negative impact on BSR ... thanks for the info

0 Likes 0 ·

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.