Idea

Nickuk avatar image
Nickuk suggested

British request so i can purchase my own shirts.

Hi guys - This is a request so i can purchase my own shirts...i'm in the UK but cannot purchase my own shirts...this is a bit frustrating, i appreciate this is probably going to be available at some point but i thought i would request...there is a market here..a big one..just waiting...i've been asked and have to turn down sales, so come on amazon..if i don't ask i don't get / amazon might think theres no demand..there is and it would be very welcome. Thanks!

feature request
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ChrisL avatar image
ChrisL commented

You can use a reship service to get your shirts forwarded from an address in the US.

Here are a few:

usgobuy.com

myus.com

shipito.com

bongous.com

*** Read the TOS and make sure to select a service that is suitable for your needs. Some will not have customer service available outside US business hours, or they might have policies that could affect you negatively in case of lost parcels. Hazmat goods could also be a concern if you choose to ship other products than shirts. A list of Hazmat products can be found at: https://ehs.research.uiowa.edu/list-hazardous-materials-and-disposal-contacts (may not be complete list) ***

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nickuk avatar image
Nickuk commented

Thanks Chris that's really interesting and something I was unaware of I appreciate your reply.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.