Idea

dgusto avatar image
dgusto suggested

Design Draft Queue Improvements

It is time consuming to login each day to either upload or submit drafts to make sure to add up to the publishing limits. Even if you create a drafts for future days because you reached your submission limit the time it takes to submit the following day is way too long and is really inconvenient to have to go through this process 7 days a week with no way to take a vacation away from internet access.

There are a LOT of steps to submit a completed draft that were already completed:

Login > Manage > Filter > DRAFTS > edit > Save selection and Continue > Save selection and Continue > Sell/Public Amazon > Popup Confirmation REPEAT

I have a few weeks of drafts ready in my account and it would be much easier if these could be in a submission queue. I have already added the art and the info, why do we need to go through this process again.

Adding these designs to a queue also allows us to go on vacation for a few days or a week without feeling like we are a slave to uploading daily or missing out of upload opportunities. If you want to limit the number of designs you take from each seller each day fine but no need to make it quite so labor intensive for designers each and every day.

upload
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

· Write a Comment
ScottFromWyoming avatar image
ScottFromWyoming commented

*bump*

dgusto has a good idea for adding drafts to a queue, but I just want to be able to put things in draft and then publish them later with a single click. I do 5 varieties of each shirt, save 4 to draft while I wait to see if the first one clears the review (call me paranoid). Once it is approved, I want to be able to move the other 4 out of draft but it's needlessly click-intensive.

10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.