Idea

Allen Mudgett avatar image
Allen Mudgett suggested

Create a Compensation Plan for Victims of Pixel 4 Pixel Design Theft

I propose that Merch flag and hold profits from specific sales that directly infringe on the intellectual property of others and award them to the copyright owner. Specifically, I am talking about Pixel 4 Pixel Design Theft. I suspect that this idea is feasible as every product is tracked with an ASIN number.

Discovered that my best selling design was pirated ( not the first time). This unscrupulous seller used my unique brand name, undercut my price by $3.00 and used excerpts from my descriptions, etc. I've filed a report, but have gotten no results. In the meantime the stolen design continually rises in Best Sellers Ranking while my sales have stalled.

copyright
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Charlie avatar image
Charlie commented

I'd vote for this if I could. Ive continously said that I'd rather the money go to charity than to design thieves. It would be a real deterrent to those stealing too if the money was taken off of them.

Be great to get it as a xmas bonus tho! *dreaming*

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

BethCentral avatar image
BethCentral commented

I would vote if I could too.....I've lost so much money because of thieves, and who gets it...the thieves? If they profit off of their efforts it will just encourage them. Does Amazon keep it? If so, it explains why they aren't that keen on protecting our work...they don't loose, only benifit.

angelR avatar image
angelR commented

This sound great!!

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.