Idea

Ciara avatar image
Ciara suggested

More Women's Sizes Need To Be Available

The shirt sizes for women only go up to an XL. Women who wear sizes 1x or larger deserve to have their sizes manufactured as well. If the men have sizes available up to 3XL then it is only fair to extend the same courtesy to women. Merch should make plus sizes available for all women of different body sizes.

merch by amazon
1 comment
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I agree with this. Why doesn't Amazon work with manufacturer to make them make larger sizes for women. They make them for men and the price seems to be the same. A little discrimitory if you ask me.

0 Likes 0 ·
M avatar image
M commented

While I agree it would be good to have larger sizes (i.e. up to 3XL for Women, and up to 5XL for Men) as are available elsewhere, I would guess that Amazon hasn't included them since the cost of those sizes for blank stock would require them to introduce higher prices, and that would create listings with 2-tier pricing which as well as being less attractive in search results also would have coding implications

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nina avatar image
Nina commented

I order the mens shirts in larger sizes and have been very happy with the fit.

newuser-3bd8aa6e-0f6d-4325-bbc1-a5c3da4d96b5 avatar image
newuser-3bd8aa6e-0f6d-4325-bbc1-a5c3da4d96b5 commented

I agree you need more variety for women colors as well as sizes.

HustlaGirl avatar image
HustlaGirl commented

Yes, Plus size T-shirts and tank tops and also adding the colors light lavender and light pink would be Fabulous ! I advertise my shirts using facebook adds and I have missed out on sales because women have commented on my add post that my shirts weren't available in plus sizes so they couldn't order. I sell plus size womens clothing on another platform and it is very lucrative market.

1 comment

add an extra dollar to the cost of the listing if plus size is ordered in mens or womens sizes

0 Likes 0 ·

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.