Idea

Tom avatar image
Tom suggested

It'd be great if the Merch By Amazon site would work properly on an iPad for submissions.

I'recently switched to an iPad Pro to do all my design work and was surprised to find that I cannot use it to submit my designs on merch.amazon.com. Specifically, after uploading a design, the button 'Save Selection and Continue' doesn't respond (it only changes colour from bright to dark orange, but nothing happens). I run the latest iOS 10.1.1 and have tried three different browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox) and the button works on none of them. It does, however, work on MS Windows and Android devices. I've contacted Apple support who checked my settings, found that everything is correct and were not able to help me further. Are you aware of this problem? Are there any solutions forthcoming? Thank you.

debugging
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

No Comments

· Write a Comment

Write a Comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas