Idea

Digiholic avatar image
Digiholic suggested

Please allow us to sort by: 'Live (pending removal) Days remaining: 5' on our Manage Tab

We really need to be able to sort by the 'days remaining' for shirts flagged for removal, so we can see which shirts are closer to removal than others. It's hard to sort through hundreds of listings. Having this sort in place before the 15th would be awesome! =)

merch by amazon
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Designerjon avatar image
Designerjon commented

Still can't see the pending removal tab??

1 comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

The 'pending removal...' is a status: 'Live (pending removal) Days remaining: 4', instead of just live. It can be found on our Manage page under the status column. I may have confused you.

I'm requesting that we can sort or 'filter' all of the pending removals together, by days remaining.

0 Likes 0 ·
T-Shirt Design Fan avatar image
T-Shirt Design Fan commented

Me either. I guess maybe newer accounts can't see this yet? I wonder what the reasoning is behind some not seeing this yet.

Ryan Tomlinson avatar image
Ryan Tomlinson commented

There is no tab yet, it just shows next to the listings that are due for removal

1 comment

Well I don't see that either.

0 Likes 0 ·
Juna Duncan avatar image
Juna Duncan commented

I was just going to request this feature. I can't believe they still haven't done it. The higher the tier the harder it is to keep track of the Pending Removal designs. I would even be okay if it was one of the selections in the dropdown. Then list the Pending Removal designs by the lowest days remaining to highest.

Having a Pending Removal filter makes more sense than a Removed filter. I never see anything in Removed because the design has been removed. This should be a quick fix.

newuser-dc73bf37-10e7-4520-a046-72681e2e06fa avatar image
newuser-dc73bf37-10e7-4520-a046-72681e2e06fa commented

this would be very helpful. I'm only on 500 tier, I can't imagine when I have more shirts to go through to find the pending removal shirts.

Cherish avatar image
Cherish commented

I agree with Juna Duncan's suggestion for making it a dropdown feature sorted by fewest days remaining first. This would save so much time!

Juna Duncan avatar image
Juna Duncan commented

Ok. I finally saw something in "Removed". It is used when a design is removed because of the 90 day rule. It is kind of helpful but I would rather see what is going to drop off before it actually drops off. This way I can copy the brand, name, bullets and description while it is still live. When it is removed you can't get see those things.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.