Idea

Charlie avatar image
Charlie suggested

Seller Copyright Check Box

I'd like to suggest an idea. I know that many people have requested the Merch list of words that will trigger a manual review check. What I suggest is that a box is created (I presume this can be created by using a script on the current databse of trigger words/phrases) whereby the user can input a sentence and it tells you if that sentence will get through the initial review or not. Many words and phrases are copyrighted that you wouldn't even have thought would be. This would be an invaluable resource and would allow Amazon to let the seller have access without having direct access.

This would be beneficial to the seller because:

It would allow us to get our shirts up faster, especially important for trending items.

It would offer a peace of mind as we can get more efficient if we know beforehand that our text is 100% compliant.

It would reduce minor violations of rejected items thereby offering more peace of mind to the seller.

This would be beneficial to Amazon because:

It would free up more time that is being held up at present in manual review placing agents where they are needed more saving money and being more efficient.

Amazon would have happier sellers as a whole as the incessant worry of losing your account weighs heavy on your shoulders.

Thank you for your consideration.

feature request
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

· Write a Comment
Ken Reil avatar image
Ken Reil commented

Something very similar was suggested earlier. Your idea has points that could be merged with the following suggestion.

https://forums.developer.amazon.com/content/idea/38841/keyword-search-tool.html

10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.